The Searcy Tax Freedom Rally will be held April 5th at the White County Court House in Searcy, AR.
The rally will fire up supporters of lower taxes in Searcy and drive voters into the polls on April 6th to vote early against the A&P “Food” Tax.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Searcy Mayoral candidate Kyle Reeves
- Searcy Alderman Carl Nutter
- Searcy City Council candidate Nicholas Horton
- Searcy City Council candidate Derek Glover
- U.S. Senate candidate Gilbert Baker
- Lt. Gov. candidate Mark Darr
- Gubernatorial candidate Jim Keet
More details are available at the Facebook Event.
The Arkansas Patriot is a conservative organization dedicated to equipping citizens with the truth, insuring transparent government, and encouraging citizens to question their government boldly. The editor can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org Follow The Patriot on Twitter and Facebook.