Today, I’m happy to announce a slightly new direction for The Arkansas Patriot. We will be adding two new contributors & changing the strategery of the site just a tad.
Our new contributors are Nick Stehle of Benton & Christian Olson of Little Rock. Both have been active in conservative politics for years & I am very excited to have them join the team. Patriot contributor Josh Mesker will also be beefing up his role as we take on a new vision.
The new vision for The Patriot will include:
- Higher volume of commentary on state & local issues
- Building a coalition with other conservative blogs & TEA Party groups across the state
- Presenting profiles/interviews of candidates
- Taking a more active role in the primary process to insure that the most conservative candidates are on the ballot in November
- Facilitating a discussion on the hot political topics in the state. We hope our site will be a forum for such discussion.
Future plans for growth include a podcast/online radio show & an e-newsletter.
I will retain my role as Editor-In-Chief and work closely with these contributors & friends. I am very excited to launch this next phase of The Arkansas Patriot with such a qualified team of dedicated conservatives. I can assure you that the four of us will not always agree, but I can guarantee a robust debate on the facts & a constitutional approach to every issue.
To learn more about our new contributors, you can visit our Contributors page.
The Arkansas Patriot is a conservative organization dedicated to equipping citizens with the truth, insuring transparent government, and encouraging citizens to question their government boldly. Contact The Patriot at email@example.com