- KARK is obsessed with Petrino. These people just can’t leave it alone. Their latest: using a pic of Petrino & a pic of Jeff Long to garner divide Hog fans.
- ‘Beat that dead horse!’ No, not us. KARK. Their viewers staged a mini-revolt on their Facebook page this week in response to their Petrino coverage.
- White County Republican primary judge debate moderated by a Democrat. This is notable as part of a larger puzzle, but apparently it didn’t help Judge Lincoln too much. He still told several outright lies & had a poor performance.
- Reviewing the county judge debate. A citizen reporter provides a summary of the debate & grades both candidates.
- The Arkansas Project releases audio of the Arkansas Surgeon General’s arrest. What crime did he commit, exactly?
- Louisiana passes Arkansas again. The Bayou State gets school vouchers, thanks to the relentless work of Gov. Bobby Jindal.
- A Louisiana Dem compares school choice to the crucifixion of Jesus. Can’t make this stuff up if we wanted to, folks.
- Arkansas Voter’s Guide. Editor Nic Horton sat down with Family Council President Jerry Cox to discuss the group’s voter guide, a very valuable resource for Arkansas voters.
- Globetrotter Smith is ineligible…again. Is this the end of the Fred Smith saga? We think not.